tiistai 5. kesäkuuta 2012

Runopäivä

Kävin tänään vanhoilla kirjavarastoillani. Minulla on paljon Englannista ostettuja kirjoja. Alla niistä löytämääni filosofiaa:

Every turn of the road brought me new thoughts,
and every sunrise gave me fresh emotions.
                                                                R.Lewis

When an oak tree is felled, the whole forest echoes with it,
but a hundred acorns are planted silently by some unseen force.
                                                                        Thomas Carlyle

A very old riddle...
In spring I delight you,
In summer I cool you,
In autumn I feed you,
In winter I warm you.
- A tree

A little bit of sunshine is magical, indeed,
It fills the world with colour,
It wakes the sleeping seed.
A little bit of sunshine from any kindly face,
Can make this dreary planet
A very happy place!